söndag 15 februari 2009

Pre-season

Not much action at the moment, doing pre-season stuff like circuit training and looking forward to saturdays when we actually get to practise ballhandling and this seasons new moves. Trying to watch as much rugby as possible and from time to time I think about trying another position (no, not fullback!). Since I one night at the club was urged on by our 10, 15 and current 12 to take up the first center position when she goes abroad, I've been giving it some thought. Could be fun, since I crash better that I dodge, but guess the allmighty coach might have a word or two to say about it. Anyway, let's have some popcorn and watch Wales beat France in last years Six nations. And by the way, isn't Szarzewski the cutest little hooker in town, stubbornly running into the bigger guys round the rucks time after time?

Inga kommentarer: