tisdag 21 juni 2011

Punda punda

You get what you deserve. If you try to cheat during a playful game of relay at training and end up with shoulder pain from hell, your boyfriend won't even feel sorry for you. That'll teach you not to cheat at training, I only cheat in games he says... Then he prods me on my bruise and goes off. Clearly, next time I want to nudge the other team off course I shall aim better and not hit a sharp bone on the opponent...

Luckily, I was having too much fun during piggyback-touch (so called touch, I want to claim two mauled in tries for My and myself) to be disturbed by it, same goes for the punda punda game. We started off slightly confused, but at the end it wasn't bad understanding of the game that kept us from scoring, it was hysterical laughter from witnessing both My's spectacular performance and Henke's appreciation of it! Look out for video footage.

Inga kommentarer: