måndag 10 januari 2011

I quote Cinderella

For those of you who've never organised any major event I want you to know that things would go so much smoother without any people involved. People who can't decide whether they can attend or not. People who decide they can't, but then change their mind last minute. People who don't pay. And that's just the people invited! Let's not even mention the domestic fights over details within the planning committee (blood has been spilt over lesser arguments).

I therefore seek support in my blue-eyed anticipation of this year's tour, as I find myself suddenly in the middle of planning it. Finding a nice warm place within a reasonable distance, with green grass pitches AND women's rugby is hard enough without having to find a men's team in the same area that won't completely destroy our guys! Not to mention lodging and travel. Or getting the coaches to actually come along. Wait, why are we doing this again?

Det kan ju vara dötrist och tråkigt och...alldeles, alldeles underbart!

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Men du är grym och vi är alla så enormt tacksamma att vi har dig som styr upp det hela!! <3