torsdag 24 mars 2011

Bandy final Sunday

Opened my eyes severely dehydrated and with an urge to be sick on my pillow, much like any other sunday, only this day I got woken up by William Wallace telling me we had to leave for the bandy bar work in 20 minutes. Oh, and your armpits are still green by the way... (Wallace had been accompanied by the Wicked Witch of the West the night before...)

Down by the bandy area there was sunshine, free coke and not much to do - I've had worse hangovers I guess. I guarded my food ticket like Gollum would the ring until Big Boss told me to use it, and after that visit to the food stand nothing could stop me from opening beers til my fingers went numb or selling my hat to a drunk bandy fan... Apparently the bar on the other side of the stands was so crowded it caved from the sheer pressure of thirsty people, AND their tills went down when they lost electricity! I guess for once I was lucky.

Pizza for dinner a day like this isn't a choice. It's compulsory.

Inga kommentarer: