onsdag 21 september 2011

Assistant coach

Did anyone else feel bad after training yesterday? I know I did.

At the moment we have a fair amount of reasonably new or even first time players. At training yesterday we didn't have time to answer any of their questions properly - at least that's how I felt. We're all very eager to train, do the excercises well and focus on the game on saturday - and noone can spare the time to explain why we're doing some of the stuff we do. Do this, and then this! But why? What are we simulating with this excercise and which rules are behind it?

My point is this, we need another assistant coach. I think I'd be a win-win if we could split into two groups - one for explaining rules and practising basic passing and tackling, one for working on this weekends game plan and match preparations.

That's all, folks.

Inga kommentarer: