fredag 13 januari 2012

Gimme back my fat!

Getting into shape for 2012. Unfortunately, there's no shortcuts to this and my interest in strength and stamina during christmas has been scaringly close to an all time low (in fact, my goal has been to put ON some fat again. My clothes are too big and I'm always cold. Gimme back my fat!).

This attitude to workout hasn't been appreciated by other members of the household (clearly jealous) so yesterday I was dragged into a car and driven out in the woods with my running tights and flowery sweatband. Reluctantly realising that pre-season is right around the corner I was taken for a few kilometres of warm up running, then it was time for some romantic hill sprints before doing weights under a starry sky. Actually, not too bad (for a training session, I've been on better dates).

Back home, coach Devine decided I'd been good and deserved ice cream. Now that's what I call pedagogic!

Inga kommentarer: