torsdag 27 mars 2014

Just grab my arse, will you!

A joint training session is always rememberable. Going towards the men's team to try and contribute, you have a hunch one of two things is gonna happen. Either, someone is gonna kill you, or noone dares to touch you. On a rare occasion, you get both (so everyone runs miles around you apart from this one guy who desperately needs to prove a point). Today they were all very careful.

This was acceptable, albeit annoying, until we split forwards and backs to do some lineouts. Now of course I won't criticise newbies for being bad lifters, but if we fail because you're too awkward to hold a woman, something must be done. You need to realise we're never gonna win the ball that way... AND: if you guys drop me because of a feeble gentleman's grip, I'm not gonna be happy. So next time - just grab my arse, will you!

---

Ladies' conversation afterwards:


- I think I kicked someone in the face...
- I broke someone's finger...
- They love it when we join in, don't they?

Inga kommentarer: