måndag 27 oktober 2008

Often deported?

Haha! Jag har precis upptäckt att flera läsare från England använder sig av Googles automatiska översättare för att förstå vad bloggen handlar om... Jag vet inte hur mycket klokare de är nu, har tjuvtittat och resultatet är skrattretande.

---

I have never been out in time for the julspektaklet!

So, I bought my ticket already, and the governors, I bought Christmas presents.

I have promised her to get throw opponents here and there and it does not do anything to flåset is not the best

it was composed throughout the Essex brigade of young 18åringar. I promise that the derisive laughter in the shower after its profits and felt we were a bunch of inflexible bitch

and after a while one of them managed to make a nice attempt in pillars middle, to late also bring kick.


---

Well, at least one can pick up that the blog is about rugby...but the rest doesn't make much sense. Google Translator might be a bright idea, but I reckon it would work better on more formal texts. Apologises to the english readers for keeping the blog swedish, but maybe one day soon I feel confident enough to write in your language - now that I've discovered that I could do a better job than Google!

Inga kommentarer: